Our Disc Brake Cleaner can improve braking performance by rapidly removing brake dust and oil, as well as dirt and grime from all braking parts. Its unique formula has added conditioners that rehydrate your disc brake pads to dramatically reduce brake squeal, prolong the disc pad life and restore braking performance.
Muc-Off Disc Brake Cleaner air-dries rapidly without leaving any residue, and it's perfectly safe on rubber, plastic, anodized metals, carbon fibre and painted surfaces.
- Improves braking performance.
- Treats pads and rotors to reduce brake squeal.
- Prolongs disc pad and rotor life.
- Rapidly removes oil, grease, brake fluid and grime.
- Rehydrating formula to preserve braking components.
Directions for Use
- Step 1 - Shake can to activate formula. Apply to entire brake area so pads and discs are treated.
- Step 2 - Allow disc brake cleaner to evaporate.
- Step 3 - Wipe away any excess with a clean cloth.
DANGER: Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container. May burst if heated. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. Keep out of reach of children.
- Brand: Muc Off